Available on the popular SM500, RVG200 recorders, and other analytical devices, ABB’s Dynamic QR Code assistance provides instant delivery of the right information to the right people.
The QR code feature contains dynamic information on system configurations and current health status, this along with instant remote access to specialist engineers will provide you with rapid remote support to resolve any issues you may be facing.
It’s simple! Scan the unique QR code with your mobile phone or tablet and ABBs specialists will review the data and troubleshoot the problem and come up with a plan to resolve the issue, ideally over the phone. If the issue can’t be fixed remotely, a service technician with the right parts and expert knowledge can be booked and arrive prepared to get your production running again as quickly as possible.
QR Code assistance for analysers is very simple, follow these steps:
- Error occurs causing the analyser to display, maintenance request or error.
- Access the QR code page on the device display.
- Open the myIB app on your mobile device, scan the QR code and send data to the ABB team.
- ABB service specialists review the data and troubleshoot the problem.
- ABB provides an action plan to fix the problem. You only need a QR code reader app or to download the new ABB myIB app.
For more information on ABB products or KC Controls services contact us below and a member of our team will be in touch.