For over half a century, ABB has developed, manufactured, supplied and installed analytical instruments for the laboratory, process, environmental, steam and power industries.
The ability to continuously and accurately measure water quality is a key requirement in many processes. Our trusted range of water analysis solutions provide real-time data on process conditions that can be used to improve efficiency, tighten performance and safeguard quality.
ABB combustion gas analyzers are designed for combustion optimization / control and emissions monitoring applications. The range includes in situ Oxygen only analyzers and an Oxygen plus combustibles (carbon monoxide equivalent COe) close-coupled extractive analyzer.
Need to avoid corrosion, and baffled by material selection, for small bore tubing applications?- Then join our webinar. KC Controls, along with Parker product specialists invite you to our latest webinar offering technical expertise into corrosion and how...
Manufacture of cryogenic valves where oxygen is present requires careful adherence to strict BAM and DIN standards to avoid ignition during use. It is a well-known fact that oils and grease can spontaneously ignite and burn explosively in atmospheres which are...
- With pressures > 10,000 psi + elevated temperatures in #OilandGas, safety becomes critical, and choosing performanc… https://t.co/cFlMIgZRhP5 days ago
- Industrial engineers- learn what the NACE standard is advising the #OilandGas industry and how Parker is meeting th… https://t.co/3F9b4qinD211 days ago
- #CoalMining dust presents many risks including health problems for workers, equipment failure and ignition hazards.… https://t.co/XNAIBb8zEq25 days ago
- RT @ABBMeasurement: Looking to troubleshoot your sensor using just your mobile device? No problem. https://t.co/pJ4LZxW7TM27 days ago
- In building a digital ecosystem, 1 truth is that an effective #IoT enterprise of connectivity must have oversight a… https://t.co/MyDCbx8tzV27 days ago