For over half a century, ABB has developed, manufactured, supplied and installed analytical instruments for the laboratory, process, environmental, steam and power industries.
The ability to continuously and accurately measure water quality is a key requirement in many processes. Our trusted range of water analysis solutions provide real-time data on process conditions that can be used to improve efficiency, tighten performance and safeguard quality.
ABB combustion gas analyzers are designed for combustion optimization / control and emissions monitoring applications. The range includes in situ Oxygen only analyzers and an Oxygen plus combustibles (carbon monoxide equivalent COe) close-coupled extractive analyzer.
In recent years, Emissions Control Area (ECA) legislation and the high price of fuel has led to a need for ship owners to seek alternatives to oil as a marine fuel. Liquid natural gas (LNG) has been used on a relatively small scale up to now as the main...
If you would like information on Parker products, please feel free to fill out our contact form below and a member of KC Controls will be in...
- Want to reduce the number of potential leak paths and improve safety and reliability in #OilandGas applications? Pa… https://t.co/16EnGH4M3O5 days ago
- For demanding applications in harsh #PowerPlant environments, never settle for less than molybdenum disulfide enhan… https://t.co/xoDhxhj3Pr13 days ago
- Read how global #PowerPlant needs are driving demand for reliable, cost-effective wind turbine solutions delivering… https://t.co/SMd8mtHCcb19 days ago
- EPC contract engineers and procurers- commissioning process to instrument valves? You may find it helpful to consid… https://t.co/pyMGZrc1qV19 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: We've been at the forefront of #WindPower for 2+ decades with solutions that touch every critical function in the #WindT…19 days ago