For over half a century, ABB has developed, manufactured, supplied and installed analytical instruments for the laboratory, process, environmental, steam and power industries.
The ability to continuously and accurately measure water quality is a key requirement in many processes. Our trusted range of water analysis solutions provide real-time data on process conditions that can be used to improve efficiency, tighten performance and safeguard quality.
ABB combustion gas analyzers are designed for combustion optimization / control and emissions monitoring applications. The range includes in situ Oxygen only analyzers and an Oxygen plus combustibles (carbon monoxide equivalent COe) close-coupled extractive analyzer.
In light of the current situation, we would like to reassure customers that we are still fully operational. We can fulfil orders. Our staff are contactable via email. Our main office is being operated with a skeleton staff but you can call us on 01293 538940. In order...
For Low Pressure - up to 275 psi Air Distribution Applications Manufactured from AISI 316 stainless steel the air header distribution manifold offers complete customer system compatibility that reduces installation time and potential leak paths. The coded welded...
- How KC Controls is Operating through COVID-19 #coronavirus https://t.co/JHBajvFLtO16 hours ago
- Introducing @ABB_UK NiTemp - A new era of temperature measurement using non-invasive sensors. https://t.co/PerxVbRo4o342 days ago
- It seems the Easter Bunny has been in to visit the KC Staff! KC Controls would like to wish that everyone has an e… https://t.co/rsxw3e3jX3347 days ago
- What are the benefits of Parker Air Header Manifolds? https://t.co/c8GI4EgBdZ349 days ago
- Did you know #heavymetals are one of pollutants contributing to #GlobalWarming ? Nevertheless, KCS have an environ… https://t.co/UJY0ZSg9Cl356 days ago