ABB is a leading global manufacturer of state-of-the-art instruments for liquid and bulk solids level measurement. Thanks to the technological heritage of K-TEK, ABB’s level measurement products demonstrated versatility in numerous applications, affording our customers a variety of practical and innovative solutions for their installation needs.
ABB counts numerous installations worldwide in applications such as: oil and gas production, pulp and paper processing, mining and construction, food and beverage and chemical processing.
KC Controls and Parker Instrumentation Products Division is pleased to offer two Small Bore Expert (SBEx) training courses: SBEx Training - Low Pressure SBEx Training - High Pressure (Autoclave) The correct, safe assembly of the Instrumentation tube connections...
Last Wednesday (5th September) KC Controls participated in the Innovation Fire & Security’s Golf day which was in aid of raising funds for Chestnut Tree Hospice. KC Controls helped sponsor one of the holes which saw former and Current Crawley Town players including...
- Do you require Small Bore Expert Training (SBEx)? KC Controls and Parker Instrumentation Products Division is plea… https://t.co/qqJ0FxwRim2 days ago
- Last Wednesday (5th September) KC Controls participated in @InnovationFS Golf day which was in aid of raising funds… https://t.co/cdBDcIqKYU9 days ago
- KC have a new Rockstar! It’s not Keith Richards or Cliff Richards … Introducing Chris Richards KC Controls are p… https://t.co/gi7d3mNmGe11 days ago
- Here at KC Controls we have helped numerous industries with their process control or measurement instrumentations.… https://t.co/s4icy4ajtV16 days ago
- Do you have problems with volumetric flow measurement of conductive fluids? Have you tried @ABBUKInst Electromagn… https://t.co/elEa4ymtYZ23 days ago