Parker offers a range of air-line, pressure high flow and single phase regulators for instrumentation, filtration, refrigeration and pneumatic applications. Instrumentation regulators are used in the process, power, oil, gas and semiconductor industries to control the flow of liquids and gases with speed and precision. Air regulators provide quick response and accurate pressure regulation for the most demanding industrial air preparation applications, available as miniature, economy, compact, standard, hi-flow and pilot-operated regulators to meet a variety of service needs.
The refrigeration line of pressure regulators includes valves that control inlet, outlet or differential pressure. Each regulator is available with an assortment of variations which enable one regulator to perform multiple functions. All regulators are built to the highest quality standards, recognized around the world for their performance, durability and reliability.
In industrial applications where high pressures (over 6,000 psi) are used, safety is of paramount importance. Even well below these pressures, precautions are needed to ensure a safe working environment. Tubing from different manufacturers may look the...
Companies are obliged to monitor cold storage areas, particularly those used for storing frozen foods (for example, ice cream, meat and fish) and chilled products (for example yoghurt, prepared meals and cheeses). Examples of typical minimum storage temperatures are:...
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy311 hours ago
- Extreme environmental conditions in #OilandGas require deploying special winterization measures to adequately prote… https://t.co/xWOUwtrkCr11 hours ago
- Hydrogen applications require a careful selection of materials and suitable equipment to avoid failure caused by… https://t.co/1WFBd1C4WQ76 days ago
- Why is it important that valves deliver full flow within a compact design in #Semiconductor applications? If optimu… https://t.co/8wcKwH60fK89 days ago
- What is the best method for controlling coal dust in underground #Mining? Find out in this white paper:… https://t.co/JqH4yPnAZn89 days ago