What is SBEx?
We can train your Instrumentation fitters, technicians and maintenance personnel to become Small Bore Tubing Experts with our dedicated SBEx training program, designed to help you save time, reduce overheads and increase safety.
Parker’s SBEx Training methodology includes Q/A sessions, small group discussions, review sessions, hands-on practical exercises, tests, role-playing and guided practice with feedback.
Our world-class training is open for employees, distributors and customers, delivering on the following objectives:
- Increasing understanding of small bore tubing systems and components
- Improving small bore tubing systems safety
- Reducing potential losses
- Augmenting skills and confidence whilst working on small bore tubing systems
We offer the following SBEx training courses:
- Low Pressure SBEx (A-LOK)
- High Pressure Cone and Thread SBEx (Autoclave Engineers)