Overview KC Controls have recently one of Europe's fastest growing Food and Drink groups This company boasts an operating income of over £25 million ABB and KC Controls helped provide a solution for their Cooker Monitoring and Control What did they buy? 10 x...read more
Overview KC Controls have recently helped a prestigious worldwide company, who operate in over 45 countries. This company boasts a turnover of over £13.4 billion ABB, KC Controls and KCS helped provide a solution for their Engine Testing Site Weather Stations What...read more
Overview KC Controls have recently helped a family owned Industrial & Paper Industry company running for over 150 years. This company boasts a turnover of over $40 billion. ABB and KC Controls helped provided a solution for Turbidity. What did they buy? ATS430 AWT440...read more
Overview KC Controls have recently helped a prestigious Oil & Gas technology provider. This company has operate in over 80 countries boasting revenue of over $25 billion. ABB and KC Controls helped provided a solution for their Pressure problems. What did they buy? 34...read more
Overview KC Controls have recently helped a World class producer of aero engine and turbine components. This company has over 15 Manufacturing sites. ABB and KC Controls helped provided a solution for their Furnace Water Flow Monitoring. What did they buy? 21 x FEV...read more
KC Controls, along with Jim Breeze a Parker product specialist, invite you to our latest webinar; Flushing Rings - An Opportunity for Growth. In the Webinar you will learn Why we use a diaphragm seal What is a drip ring and its features Where in the...
KC Controls, along with ABB's product specialists hosted our latest webinar exploring the latest Pressure Transmitter range. In the recording you will learn: • The latest features and benefits on offer and how it can improve your process • How to get the...
- Instrumentation engineers-- how should you specify the optimal type of 6Mo for your #OilandGas application? It's si… https://t.co/UhpLd6i73C5 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: The corrosion-resistant alloy, 6Mo, is now the standard material in many#OilandGas applications. Read why it is critical…5 days ago
- #ProcessControl [Blog Post] Best Practices for Dust Suppression in Underground Coal Mines https://t.co/PlxeiCzdVs… https://t.co/7MsihuYOUU5 days ago
- Subsea Engineers - looking for a small bore valve that meets HPHT requirements? Take a look at this informative pre… https://t.co/CogWTKH1Eg5 days ago
- #CoalDust is a known carcinogen that causes miners' lung disease (pneumoconiosis), so it's critical that rigorous d… https://t.co/nNRhLiD65f13 days ago