Autoclave Engineers, now part of the Instrumentation Products Division of Parker Hannifin, combines high pressure industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad range of products and services to our customers across a wide range of industries.
• Low Pressure Instrumentation Products to 15,000 psi (1035 bar)
• Medium Pressure Instrumentation Products to 20,000 psi (1380 bar)
• High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
• Ultra-High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 150,000 psi (10350 bar)
• Air Driven Liquid Pumps and Packaged Systems to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
The demands on instrumentation systems designed for offshore applications continue to mount inexorably. There is a renewed focus on safety and reliability, driven by high profile accidents such as the Macondo/Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, but cost...
ABB's RVG200 is a touchscreen paperless recorder. The recorder is a secure, easy-to-use, touchscreen, paperless recorder featuring swipe gesture control. Recently KC Controls interviewed Martin Binney (Global Product Line Manager - Recording & Control) who explains...
- Have you heard of @ParkerProcess New Faster Tube Connection #Technology For Medium #Pressure Applications? Click… https://t.co/Ry9BrcIgYT3 days ago
- Recently KC Controls visited @ABB_UK at their offices in St Neot's. In this video, Martin Binney explains how the… https://t.co/MYfdtU4gQS5 days ago
- Temperature sensors are among the most common components used in industrial processing. How can @ABB_UK… https://t.co/dcXK6Hylbp10 days ago
- KCS are hiring an Electrical Controls Engineer. Click here to find out more details: https://t.co/2XVPCNK94i https://t.co/zGqb7uc5EC12 days ago
- How @ParkerHannifin THM Analyzer Helps to Improve Safety of #Drinking #Water: https://t.co/Y9I6eaTngx https://t.co/HAuqXR7f5G19 days ago