The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KC Controls (UK) LLP, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KC Controls (UK) LLP. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KC Controls (UK) LLP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Jim Breeze, product manager, Instrumentation Connectors and Process Valves for Parker Hannifin, looks at how a clever, inexpensive innovation can help prevent fitting leakage and failure. In all industrial processes, it is important to ensure that...
The Oil and Gas industry sector is driven by safety and has been for over 60 years around the globe. Whilst the industry has had issues with incidents, it has been proven that by adhering to good working practices and following recommended installation techniques and...
- Parker’s new #Subsea ball valves can withstand long-term corrosion effects from high salt content seawater and perf… https://t.co/VP8Cp36qzB24 days ago
- In transportation, alternative fuel sources are driving a change. As the requirement for small and mid-scale #LNG p… https://t.co/n7BF2q3O8O37 days ago
- Meeting the demands of deep offshore #OilandGas exploration, Parker’s new subsea ball valves can withstand long-ter… https://t.co/2lpbti4R9j37 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Parker's 2-way subsea ball valve feature a soft seat and floating ball design for operations up to 10,000 PSI and depths…37 days ago
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy374 days ago