The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KC Controls (UK) LLP, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KC Controls (UK) LLP. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KC Controls (UK) LLP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Corrosion is a major challenge for many design engineers and specifiers in the general industrial market. Choosing the right materials is critical to ensure optimal performance, as even the highest quality products can fail if not used properly. Materials selection:...
KC Controls are proud to be a apart of the ABB Value Provider Program. As a ABB Value Provider we are fully trained, regularly audited and officially authorized to represent specific ABB products and services. For more information on ABB products, please feel free to...
- [Blog Post] Materials Selection: Choosing the Right Mix to Prevent Corrosion in your Installation… https://t.co/fUfBt7tmWD6 days ago
- How can #OilandGas companies reduce power usage and emissions in off-grid operations, while maintaining uninterrupt… https://t.co/cyw0VWtR1f6 days ago
- Discover how cryogenic valves are designed to eliminate gas leakages, maximize lifetime operation and reduce mainte… https://t.co/gTpYnYwH2T12 days ago
- It's well-known that the dust generated from #CoalMining activities presents many risks including health problems f… https://t.co/7OPfpP8PCa14 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: [Blog Post] Materials Selection: Choosing the Right Mix to Prevent Corrosion in your Installation https://t.co/kRtNIxhKm…14 days ago