The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KC Controls (UK) LLP, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of KC Controls (UK) LLP. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, KC Controls (UK) LLP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In industrial applications where high pressures (over 6,000 psi) are used, safety is of paramount importance. Even well below these pressures, precautions are needed to ensure a safe working environment. Tubing from different manufacturers may look the...
Companies are obliged to monitor cold storage areas, particularly those used for storing frozen foods (for example, ice cream, meat and fish) and chilled products (for example yoghurt, prepared meals and cheeses). Examples of typical minimum storage temperatures are:...
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy311 hours ago
- Extreme environmental conditions in #OilandGas require deploying special winterization measures to adequately prote… https://t.co/xWOUwtrkCr11 hours ago
- Hydrogen applications require a careful selection of materials and suitable equipment to avoid failure caused by… https://t.co/1WFBd1C4WQ76 days ago
- Why is it important that valves deliver full flow within a compact design in #Semiconductor applications? If optimu… https://t.co/8wcKwH60fK89 days ago
- What is the best method for controlling coal dust in underground #Mining? Find out in this white paper:… https://t.co/JqH4yPnAZn89 days ago