Parker offers premium valves for use in hydraulic, pneumatic, instrumentation, refrigeration and aerospace applications, available in a variety of types and configurations. Parker valves can be manual, motor actuated or solenoid air operated and electrically actuated, while mounting configurations can be sub-based, in-line or manifold.
For Low Pressure - up to 275 psi Air Distribution Applications Manufactured from AISI 316 stainless steel the air header distribution manifold offers complete customer system compatibility that reduces installation time and potential leak paths. The coded welded...
Did you know heavy metals are one of pollutants contributing to Global warming? Nevertheless, KCS have an environmentally friendly way of removing these heavy metals. It’s called EpoFloc! The environmentally friendly EpoFloc is suited to removing numerous heavy metals...
- Introducing @ABB_UK NiTemp - A new era of temperature measurement using non-invasive sensors. https://t.co/PerxVbRo4o150 days ago
- It seems the Easter Bunny has been in to visit the KC Staff! KC Controls would like to wish that everyone has an e… https://t.co/rsxw3e3jX3155 days ago
- What are the benefits of Parker Air Header Manifolds? https://t.co/c8GI4EgBdZ156 days ago
- Did you know #heavymetals are one of pollutants contributing to #GlobalWarming ? Nevertheless, KCS have an environ… https://t.co/UJY0ZSg9Cl164 days ago
- Did you know, KC Controls are an alliance partner of @ABB_UK . Here are some facts you probably did not know about… https://t.co/mV2ihFgzUJ171 days ago