Parker offers premium valves for use in hydraulic, pneumatic, instrumentation, refrigeration and aerospace applications, available in a variety of types and configurations. Parker valves can be manual, motor actuated or solenoid air operated and electrically actuated, while mounting configurations can be sub-based, in-line or manifold.
A temperature transmitter is one of the electronic components in an industrial or laboratory thermal measurement array. They act as the interfaces between a control system and a temperature sensor, converting analog thermal readings into scaled digital output...
Overview KC Controls have recently one of Europe's fastest growing Food and Drink groups This company boasts an operating income of over £25 million ABB and KC Controls helped provide a solution for their Cooker Monitoring and Control What did they buy? 10 x...
- Have you ever wondered, What is a #Temperature #Transmitter is? How does it work? In this blog, @ABB_UK helps answ… https://t.co/2QJHwQ9pCy3 days ago
- See what KC Controls got up to at @WWTmag exhibition in Birmingham yesterday: https://t.co/Cf75uTC4Bj https://t.co/mvZTgyjHif7 days ago
- Ever wondered how @ParkerProcess #Autoclave can help benefit your business? Click here to view full image:… https://t.co/ffJF9JaIxL10 days ago
- Do you need an easy way to #remove #suspended #heavy #metals ? Click here to find out the answer:… https://t.co/JqEDKWV9Ct15 days ago
- Last week our very own Ethan Ruse went done to @ParkerProcess training centre in Barnstaple and took part in a seri… https://t.co/w6bhYCGKq719 days ago