Last week ABB’s UK & Ireland LSU hosted Josee Labrecque from PMU Quebec for a tour of Channel Partners to provide LLT100 training.
This was Josee’s first trip back to the UK & Ireland since she launched LLT100 in October 2016 to our LSU Field Sales Teams, since which has seen Laser Level sales grow extremely well during 2017. This time the trip was dedicated to visiting our key Channel Partners in their own businesses & training selected members of their Field & Internal Sales Teams on the benefits the LLT100 brings against other technologies in the market, with specific focus given to common applications & using proven success stories to provide foundation for further target growth. Josee’s busy week consisted of:
- Sunday: landing London Heathrow & flying onto Glasgow, Scotland
- Monday: with Channel Partner JWF Process (Glasgow)
- Tuesday: with Channel Partner WG Good Automation (Manchester)
- Wednesday: with Channel Partner Cully Automation (Dublin)
- Thursday: with Channel Partner KC Controls (Crawley)
- Friday: with LSU Internal Sales Team (St Neots)
- Saturday: travelling London to Belgium to be with BNL LSU
KC Controls were thrilled to take part in ABB’s Laser Level Measurement training and if you would like to know how Laser Level can help benefit you and your company – contact us about it today!