KC Controls and Parker Instrumentation Products Division is pleased to offer two Small Bore Expert (SBEx) training courses:
- SBEx Training – Low Pressure
- SBEx Training – High Pressure (Autoclave)
The correct, safe assembly of the Instrumentation tube connections guarantees a leak-free connection, first time, every time.
The Small Bore Expert (SBEx) training courses involve theory and practical work in the following topics:
- Tube identification
- Tube specification – wall thickness, materials and hardness
- Tube preparation, storage and handling
- Tube bending methods – spring back, tube gain, offset
- A-Lok and CPI identification – size, material and heat code traceability
- Cone and Thread
- Material specifications (PREN, CPT, CCT)
- Correct make up procedure
- The use of “no gauges”, tube insertion gauges
Suitable for fitters, technicians and maintenance personnel, this course gives hands-on training to help your organisation save time, reduce overheads and increase safety. Attendees benefit with increased understanding of small bore tubing systems, components and improve on systems safety and integrity.
This course contains content focused on applications, technologies, installation, inventory management and safety.
The course is typically held at your premises and lasts 6 hours with a maximum class size of 6 per session.
If you would like to find out more information about SBEx training you can contact KC Controls on +44 (0)1293 538940, email us at email@example.com or fill free to feel out the contact form below.