Epofloc is a Liquid heavy metal precipitant consisting of polymeric bounded sulfur groups. It forms heavy, insoluble chelate complexes with heavy metals that can be easily removed from the effluent.
Epofloc is a heavy metal precipitation agent for the treatment of process and industrial waste water.
It can be used alone or in combination with flocculation aid agents.
Highly efficient product that covers a huge range of applications:
- Optimum results between pH: 2 – 6
- Possible pH range: 2 - 11
- Best results with the following metals: Ni, Cu, Cr3+
- Good results with the following metals: Zn, Hg, Cd, Ag, Pb + more
- pH application area: pH 3 – 10
- Application area: 10 – 70°C
- Reaction time: 10 – 40 minutes
- Highly recommended: Copper; Mercury; Zinc; Chrome; Cadmium; Silver
- Less recommended: Lead; Nickel
- Storage conditions: 0 – 30°C
- Dangerous goods (ADR): UN3267, 8, III
- Water hazard class: WHC 1
For more details on the product or if you would like to test Epofloc, please fill out on contact form or call KCS on +44 (0)1293 538940