Parker offers a range of air-line, pressure high flow and single phase regulators for instrumentation, filtration, refrigeration and pneumatic applications. Instrumentation regulators are used in the process, power, oil, gas and semiconductor industries to control the flow of liquids and gases with speed and precision. Air regulators provide quick response and accurate pressure regulation for the most demanding industrial air preparation applications, available as miniature, economy, compact, standard, hi-flow and pilot-operated regulators to meet a variety of service needs.
The refrigeration line of pressure regulators includes valves that control inlet, outlet or differential pressure. Each regulator is available with an assortment of variations which enable one regulator to perform multiple functions. All regulators are built to the highest quality standards, recognized around the world for their performance, durability and reliability.
Marketing is amazing!!! We love KC...
For Low Pressure - up to 275 psi Air Distribution Applications Manufactured from AISI 316 stainless steel the air header distribution manifold offers complete customer system compatibility that reduces installation time and potential leak paths. The coded welded...
- Introducing @ABB_UK NiTemp - A new era of temperature measurement using non-invasive sensors. https://t.co/PerxVbRo4o55 days ago
- It seems the Easter Bunny has been in to visit the KC Staff! KC Controls would like to wish that everyone has an e… https://t.co/rsxw3e3jX360 days ago
- What are the benefits of Parker Air Header Manifolds? https://t.co/c8GI4EgBdZ62 days ago
- Did you know #heavymetals are one of pollutants contributing to #GlobalWarming ? Nevertheless, KCS have an environ… https://t.co/UJY0ZSg9Cl69 days ago
- Did you know, KC Controls are an alliance partner of @ABB_UK . Here are some facts you probably did not know about… https://t.co/mV2ihFgzUJ76 days ago