Parker offers a range of air-line, pressure high flow and single phase regulators for instrumentation, filtration, refrigeration and pneumatic applications. Instrumentation regulators are used in the process, power, oil, gas and semiconductor industries to control the flow of liquids and gases with speed and precision. Air regulators provide quick response and accurate pressure regulation for the most demanding industrial air preparation applications, available as miniature, economy, compact, standard, hi-flow and pilot-operated regulators to meet a variety of service needs.
The refrigeration line of pressure regulators includes valves that control inlet, outlet or differential pressure. Each regulator is available with an assortment of variations which enable one regulator to perform multiple functions. All regulators are built to the highest quality standards, recognized around the world for their performance, durability and reliability.
When designing a leak-free instrumentation system, one of the first steps to ensuring safety and reliability is to select the right tubing for the intended application. No system integrity is complete without this critical link and its compatibility with the rest of...
In light of the current situation, we would like to reassure customers that we are still fully operational. We can fulfil orders. Our staff are contactable via email. Our main office is being operated with a skeleton staff but you can call us on 01293 538940. In order...
- How KC Controls is Operating through COVID-19 #coronavirus https://t.co/JHBajvFLtO6 days ago
- Introducing @ABB_UK NiTemp - A new era of temperature measurement using non-invasive sensors. https://t.co/PerxVbRo4o349 days ago
- It seems the Easter Bunny has been in to visit the KC Staff! KC Controls would like to wish that everyone has an e… https://t.co/rsxw3e3jX3354 days ago
- What are the benefits of Parker Air Header Manifolds? https://t.co/c8GI4EgBdZ355 days ago
- Did you know #heavymetals are one of pollutants contributing to #GlobalWarming ? Nevertheless, KCS have an environ… https://t.co/UJY0ZSg9Cl363 days ago