Autoclave Engineers, part of the Instrumentation Products Division of Parker Hannifin, combines high pressure industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad range of products and services to our customers across a wide range of industries.
• Low Pressure Instrumentation Products to 15,000 psi (1035 bar)
• Medium Pressure Instrumentation Products to 20,000 psi (1380 bar)
• High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
• Ultra-High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 150,000 psi (10350 bar)
• Air Driven Liquid Pumps and Packaged Systems to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
The Oil and Gas industry sector is driven by safety and has been for over 60 years around the globe. Whilst the industry has had issues with incidents, it has been proven that by adhering to good working practices and following recommended installation techniques and...
Many instruments and controls operating in hazardous industrial environments require instrument grade compressed air to ensure effective operation. Without clean, dry air, quality control and process control systems may be subject to damage from water and contaminants...
- Parker’s new #Subsea ball valves can withstand long-term corrosion effects from high salt content seawater and perf… https://t.co/VP8Cp36qzB6 days ago
- In transportation, alternative fuel sources are driving a change. As the requirement for small and mid-scale #LNG p… https://t.co/n7BF2q3O8O19 days ago
- Meeting the demands of deep offshore #OilandGas exploration, Parker’s new subsea ball valves can withstand long-ter… https://t.co/2lpbti4R9j19 days ago
- RT @ParkerProcess: Parker's 2-way subsea ball valve feature a soft seat and floating ball design for operations up to 10,000 PSI and depths…19 days ago
- Connection in a cryogenic application should focus on five critical areas. Two of those are safety and leakage and… https://t.co/TCIdHClOy356 days ago