Autoclave Engineers, now part of the Instrumentation Products Division of Parker Hannifin, combines high pressure industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad range of products and services to our customers across a wide range of industries.
• Low Pressure Instrumentation Products to 15,000 psi (1035 bar)
• Medium Pressure Instrumentation Products to 20,000 psi (1380 bar)
• High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
• Ultra-High Pressure Instrumentation Products to 150,000 psi (10350 bar)
• Air Driven Liquid Pumps and Packaged Systems to 60,000 psi (4135 bar)
When choosing a pressure sensor for process control and monitoring in a gas flow system or a distillery component, plant operators are faced with an array of choices. Modern pressure sensors are equipped to provide accurate measurements under arduous operating...
ABB’s New Ultrasonic Level Transmitter is Ultra Stable, Intelligence Driven, User Friendly and Reduces Costs
ABB has just launched a new feature-rich ultrasonic level transmitter designed specifically for industries with large installed bases of level measurement devices, particularly water and wastewater treatment. With its modular design and intelligent algorithms, the...
- Parker can support you with an extensive product range for your LNG / CNG applications with a fantastic legacy of u… https://t.co/XNHlUco7hUyesterday
- Parker manufactures a range of products at its facility in #Sheffield - UK. Discover how the UK is still at the for… https://t.co/BYaicOhveO15 days ago
- Health and safety risks associated with #Coal dust-generating in #Mining can be greatly reduced by applying rigorou… https://t.co/RLXyaGfI0S29 days ago
- [Blog Post] Materials Selection: Choosing the Right Mix to Prevent Corrosion in your Installation… https://t.co/fUfBt7tmWD42 days ago
- How can #OilandGas companies reduce power usage and emissions in off-grid operations, while maintaining uninterrupt… https://t.co/cyw0VWtR1f42 days ago