Its compact stainless steel housing grants robustness, resistance to humidity and vibration, while incorporating the high visibility display with backlight option. Easiness of use of the touch HMI is enhanced by the Easy Set up feature, a firmware option to easily configure device parameters from the display itself.
- Base accuracy : ± 0.1 % (optional ± 0.075 %)
- Span limits: from 3 mbar (1,2 in H2O) up to 100 bar (1450 psi)
- Output signal: 4 to 20 mA analogue signal or 4 to 20 mA analogue signal with HART digital protocol
- Local operation with new easy-to-use HMI (Human Machine Interface) with backlight option for environments with poor lighting. Two-button touch display avoids the need to remove the transmitter cover to operate device in the field.
- Devices with a permissible pressure PS > 200 bar conforms to PED Directive 2014/68/UE; devices with a permissible pressure PS ≤200 bar conforms to SEP Sound Engineering Practices
ABB unique Diaflex technology (anti-abrasion) comes handy if applications demand more, while the hygienic adapters allow flexibility and modularity in installation without compromising on materials and certifications.
PGF100 is also available with a specific treatment option to ensure the best performances in demanding vacuum applications.
Its new QR code option, Digital Access Diagnostic, details operational messages and enables fast access to useful supporting information on the device and its status with suggestions for correcting errors or faulty conditions, as well as details of possible root causes, thus reducing the reaction time to field occurrences.
PGF100: compact, reliable, essential.